We’re always looking for reliable, communicative, athletic people who love dogs! If you’re interested in becoming a part of the Dorchester Dog Walking Team and meet the qualifications below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available Monday – Friday 10/11am – 3/4pm and, preferably, some weekends. (Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.)
- Have reliable transportation to and around the Service Area: Ashmont/Adams Village/Neponset/Dorchester Center. Ideally, someone with a car or an all-season biker who lives in Dorchester.
- Have excellent weatherproof gear: (summer months:) wide-brim hat, raincoat and boots; (winter months:) jacket, boots, gloves, mask.
- Have a working cell phone with camera.
- Able to pass a background check.